Services for Alumni
Mercer University Libraries is happy to extend borrowing privileges to alumni.
Alumni are entitled to a library borrowing card.
Cost: The card, valid for one calendar year from date of issue, is free
- Books can be checked out for 28 days with 1 renewal allowed
- Media checkouts are not permitted
- Maximum number of items allowed is 10
- The card must be presented when checking out items.
- The card may be used to borrow books at Tarver Library (Macon), Swilley Library (Atlanta), and Henry County campus libraries
* Specific limitations are detailed on the “Borrowing Materials” page under the “Other” patron type
- The following are not available to alumni cardholders:
- Access to Discovery or other licensed databases that require a password
- 24-Hour access
- The card is not valid at the Mercer School of Medicine’s Library or the Mercer Law Library.
- Books are subject to recall if needed by Mercer University faculty, staff, or students. Recalled books must be returned or fines will accrue
- The use of the card is limited to the individual named on the card
- You must supply an email address that you check regularly
Please contact us for more information:
For questions about other library services, please contact our Ask a Librarian service.