Archives, Special Collections, & Digital Initiatives
Mercer’s Archives has as its focus Mercer University history and Baptist life in Georgia. We have guides to common topics below. We are also always happy to assist you with your research.
- Monday 9:00AM – 12:00PM, 1:00PM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday 9:00AM – 12:00PM, 1:00PM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday 9:00AM – 12:00PM, 1:00PM – 5:00PM
- Friday 9:00AM – 12:00PM, 1:00PM – 5:00PM
*Exceptions: University holidays
If you are using a GPS navigation system, enter “1780 College Street, Macon, GA 31207” to find your way onto the library’s side of campus.
From I-16 follow the signs to I-75 South. From I-75 (north or south) :
- Exit at Mercer University Drive (Exit 163).
- From southbound I-75 turn left onto Mercer University Drive; from northbound I-75 turn right onto Mercer University Drive.
- Travel to the second traffic light (College Street).
- Turn left onto campus.
- Drive down to the stop sign and turn left into a large parking lot.
- The library is the large brick building with a clock tower on top.
- The main entrance is under the clock tower.
- Special Collections is on the third floor.