Study Room Policies (Tarver)
- Study rooms that can accommodate 1 to 6 people are available for use by currently registered Mercer students.
- Dry erase markers are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Rooms are available for Law and Medical students. Please see the Circulation staff for the usage of these rooms.
- Circulation staff may ask you to present your Mercer Bear Card if the situation calls for it. Failure to present a Bear Card when requested could result in your being asked to vacate the study room.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the library and in individual study spaces.
- Tobacco, including vaping, is not permitted in study rooms.
- Do not leave any items unattended in a study room. The library will not be held responsible for any theft.
- Saving rooms is not permitted.
- Quiet individual study space is available on the 3rd floor.
- Failure to abide by study room policies will result in the removal of privileges.