Food & Drink Policy (Tarver)
Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Jack Tarver Library except in the following areas:
- Special Collections
- Jack Tarver Room
- Any area with a posted “No food or drink” sign
Please be considerate of others, and remember the first and third floor is a quiet area.
- Use of covered containers for beverages is appreciated. Pour liquids into restroom sink before recycling or discarding containers.
- Place all trash in wastebaskets or recycling bins as appropriate.
- Clean up spills, and notify a staff member immediately to minimize damage to facilities or materials. Paper towels are available in all restrooms.
- Vending machines are located on the first floor in the 24-hour study area.
- Food and drinks may not be stored in the library overnight.
- Other University Library locations may establish food and drink policies appropriate to their facilities, resources, and patrons. Please check posted policies to ensure compliance