National Pharmacy Week
The Mercer University Libraries celebrates National Pharmacy Week on behalf of our students, faculty, and staff. We are so grateful to provide library services to the College of Pharmacy. From October 15 through October 21, explore the recommended films, books, and web resources. Also, visit the pharmacy research guide for more resources, such as databases and AMA Style tips!
These films discuss the pharmaceutical industry and are available to stream in Kanopy.
- Moms and Meds: Navigating Pregnancy and Psychiatric Medication
- A Leaf of Faith
- The Age of Anxiety
- Orgasm Inc.: The Strang Science of Female Pleasure
- Hippocratic: Health Care Reform in the Developing World
- Money-Driven Medicine
Browse these e-books that are available through the library catalog.
- Pharmacy Calculations: An Introduction for Pharmacy Technicians by Matthew Rewald, Bradley Lorang, and Garrett Schramm
- Pharmacy Student Survival Guide (4th) by Ruth Nemire and Michelle Assa-Eley
- Case Studies in Pharmacy Ethics (3rd) by Robert Vaetch, Amy Haddad, and E.J. Last
- Perspectives in Pharmacy Practice: Trends in Pharmaceutical Care by Anantha Naik, Nagappa, Jovita Kanoujia, Shvetank Bhatt, and Vaishnavi Naik
- Letters from Women in Pharmacy by Sara White, Susan Boyer, and Hannah Library
- Community Pharmacy Practice Guidebook by Frank Yu and Jessica Wooster
To learn more about pharmacy, visit these websites.