Books Forever Program
- Year Mercer University was founded: 1833
- Year the Mercer University Libraries opened: 1833
- Cost to contribute to the Libraries’ Books Forever Endowment Fund: $1833
- Length of time your gift will benefit the Libraries: FOREVER
The Mercer University community has always reached for books for knowledge and information, pleasure and comfort, friendship and advice. Now, we invite you to support the Mercer University Libraries by becoming a Books Forever donor.
A gift that lasts forever:
Your gift of $1,833 (in recognition of the year Mercer was founded) or more will be added to the Books Forever Fund, and will generate enough interest income to purchase a book a year for the Library’s general collections. To mark that purchase, each year the Libraries will place a bookplate bearing your name (and, if you choose, the name of the person you are honoring or memorializing) in a book in its collection.
Books for every occasion:
A Books Forever contribution may be a:
- memorial tribute
- graduation gift
- birthday gift
- anniversary gift
- professional honor commemoration
- wedding gift
- religious celebration gift
- personal achievement commemoration
- retirement gift
Or give to the fund simply because you love books!
For more information, please contact: