Distance Learning Library Support
Staff at the Mercer University Libraries are committed to providing library services and resources to our distance education students to support their learning and research needs.
When accessing e-resources, you will be prompted to log in which confirms that you are a current Mercer student. Having trouble logging in?
- Watch our video on accessing e-resources
- If you CANNOT log in to Discovery but CAN log in to your Mercer email, please contact us, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
- Note: Only actively enrolled students have access to library resources.
- If you CANNOT log in to your Mercer email either, please contact Mercer IT.
Distance students enjoy the same access and privileges as on-campus students. Listed below are some of the resources that will be most useful for students unable to visit our libraries in person.
Delivery of Print Items
The University Libraries are pleased to be able to deliver print items to students enrolled in one of Mercer’s online or hybrid programs. Students who live farther than fifty (50) miles from the closest Mercer University Library may request the delivery of print items to their home address. To request an item, send an e-mail to Library Circulation with the following information:
- your name and Mercer University ID (MUID)
- name of your online or hybrid program
- the physical mailing address where the item is to be sent
- the complete citation for the requested item, including the location for the item