Study Spaces at Tarver Library
Aug 01, 2014 02:15 PM
- Group study rooms that can accommodate 2 to 6 people are available for use by currently registered Mercer students.
- Dry erase markers are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Rooms are available for Law and Medical students. Please see the Circulation staff for the usage of these rooms.
- Circulation staff may ask you to present your BearCard if the situation calls for it. Failure to present a BearCard when requested could result in your being asked to vacate the group study room.
- Tobacco is not permitted in group study rooms.
- Do not leave any items unattended in a group study room. The library will not be held responsible for any theft.
- Quiet individual study space is available on the 3rd floor.
- Failure to abide by Group Study Room policies will result in the removal of privileges.