- PsycINFO (EBSCO) — Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports, as well as citations to dissertations, in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines. Journal coverage includes international material selected from more than 1,700 periodicals from nearly 50 countries. The "historic" portion of the database comes from three sources: Psychological Abstracts (1927-1966), Psychological Bulletin (1921-1926), and all journals published by the American Psychological Association plus the American Journal of Psychology from the first issue of volume 1, number 1 in November 1887.
- Criminal Justice (ProQuest) — A comprehensive database supporting research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, as well as litigation and crime trends. As well as U.S. and international scholarly journals, it includes correctional and law enforcement trade publications, crime reports, crime blogs and other material relevant for researchers or those preparing for careers in criminal justice, law enforcement and related fields.
- Legal Collection (EBSCO) — Information on current issues, studies, thoughts, and trends of the legal world. Legal Collection offers full text for more than 250 law journals. This database provides information centered on the discipline of law and legal topics, such as criminal justice, international law, federal law, organized crime, medical, labor & human resource law, ethics, the environment and much more.
- Violence and Abuse Abstracts — This database includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to violence and abuse, including family violence, sexual assault, emotional abuse, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- SocINDEX with Full Text (EBSCO) — SocINDEX with Full Text offers coverage from all subdisciplines of sociology, including abortion, anthropology, criminology, criminal justice, cultural sociology, demography, economic development, ethnic & racial studies, gender studies, marriage & family, politics, religion, rural sociology, social psychology, social structure, social work, sociological theory, sociology of education, substance abuse, urban studies, violence, welfare, and many others.
- Homeland Security Digital Library — The digital library collection is focused on strategy and policy in the various subject areas of Homeland Security Research and supports the curriculum of the Center for Homeland Defense and Security (CHDS). Topics covered include borders and immigration, emergency management, infrastructure protection, intelligence, law and justice, management and economics, military, politics and government, public health, technology, terrorism and society, weapons and weapons systems.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) — Provides abstracts and indexing for over 3,800, as well as full text for over 3,200 scholarly journals and general magazines.
- ERIC (EBSCO) — Covers all aspects of education and educational research, includes both abstracts of published and unpublished sources on thousands of educational topics. It corresponds to the printed indexes of RIE (Resources in Education) and CIJE (Current Index to Journals in Education). The EBSCOhost version of the ERIC database includes the searchable Thesaurus of ERIC Descriptors.
- Research Library (ProQuest) — Provides abstracts and indexing for over 2,600, as well as full text for over 1,700 scholarly journals and general magazines. Research Library is an expansion of, and replacement for, the database titled Periodical Abstracts Research II.
- Sociological Collection (EBSCO) — Provides information on all areas of sociology, including social behavior, human tendencies, interaction, relationships, community development, culture and social structure.