- PsycINFO (EBSCO) — Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports, as well as citations to dissertations, in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines. Journal coverage includes international material selected from more than 1,700 periodicals from nearly 50 countries. The "historic" portion of the database comes from three sources: Psychological Abstracts (1927-1966), Psychological Bulletin (1921-1926), and all journals published by the American Psychological Association plus the American Journal of Psychology from the first issue of volume 1, number 1 in November 1887.
- ERIC (EBSCO) — Covers all aspects of education and educational research, includes both abstracts of published and unpublished sources on thousands of educational topics. It corresponds to the printed indexes of RIE (Resources in Education) and CIJE (Current Index to Journals in Education). The EBSCOhost version of the ERIC database includes the searchable Thesaurus of ERIC Descriptors.
- PsychiatryOnline (American Psychiatric Publishing) — PsychiatryOnline features the DSM Library (including DSM-V), The American Journal of Psychiatry, and a collection of psychiatric references, including books, journals, and self-assessment tools.
- Kanopy Video Streaming — Kanopy is a video streaming solution for colleges offering a "Netflix-like" user experience and a broad selection of over 28,000 documentaries, feature films and training videos from thousands of producers. Touching on all topics, featured producers in Kanopy's collection include Criterion Collection, PBS, HBO, The Video Project, New Day Films, The Great Courses, California Newsreel, Kino Lorber, Media Education Foundation, First Run Features, BBC, and many more. Films can be watched from anywhere, anytime by all staff and students.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print(EBSCO) — Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print provides users with a comprehensive guide to over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments and serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. Designed for an audience ranging from novice test consumers to experienced professionals, the series contains information essential for a complete evaluation of test products.
- Mometrix Test Preparation eLibrary — A collection of study guides and practice tests for over 1800 standardized exams. Prepare for college and graduate school admission tests including the GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, MAT, CLEP, and SAT. The collection also includes study guides for aptitude tests, licensing, and professional certification in a variety of fields such as education (including GACE), military, healthcare, insurance, and more.
- Child Development and Adolescent Studies — This database is today's source for references to the current and historical literature related to growth and development of children through the age of 21. This includes all of the issues of Child Development Abstracts & Bibliography from 1927-2001 previously published by the Society for Research in Child Development, plus new coverage on child rights and welfare issues.
- SocINDEX with Full Text (EBSCO) — SocINDEX with Full Text offers coverage from all subdisciplines of sociology, including abortion, anthropology, criminology, criminal justice, cultural sociology, demography, economic development, ethnic & racial studies, gender studies, marriage & family, politics, religion, rural sociology, social psychology, social structure, social work, sociological theory, sociology of education, substance abuse, urban studies, violence, welfare, and many others.
- PsycARTICLES (EBSCO) — Definitive source of searchable full text articles on current issues in psychology.
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO) — With more than 470 full-text journals, this collection covers topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
- Sociological Collection (EBSCO) — Provides information on all areas of sociology, including social behavior, human tendencies, interaction, relationships, community development, culture and social structure.
- Social Science Journals (ProQuest) — Covers many topics including addiction studies, urban studies, family studies, and international relations.
General and Multidisciplinary Databases
- EndNote Web — EndNote Web is designed to help users manage all the references they use in their research. You can import citations into EndNote Web with a few clicks and it will create your bibliography in the format you specify (APA, AMA, etc.)
- Encyclopedia of Research Design (Sage) — Includes more than 500 entries on such topics as making decisions about research design, interpreting and drawing valid inferences from data, evaluating experimental design strategies and results, and undertaking research projects in an ethical manner. Two additional features: bibliographic entries devoted to significant articles in the history of research design and reviews of contemporary tools, such as software and statistical procedures, used to analyze results. The encyclopedia addresses cross- and multidisciplinary research needs, with many examples drawn from the social and behavioral sciences, neurosciences, and biomedical and life sciences. It provides summaries of advantages and disadvantages of often-used strategies and it shows hundreds of sample tables, figures, and equations based on real-life cases.
- Research Library (ProQuest) — Provides abstracts and indexing for over 2,600, as well as full text for over 1,700 scholarly journals and general magazines. Research Library is an expansion of, and replacement for, the database titled Periodical Abstracts Research II.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) — Provides abstracts and indexing for over 3,800, as well as full text for over 3,200 scholarly journals and general magazines.