- ACM Digital Library —The ACM Digital Library contains the full-text for articles published in ACM and affiliated organizations' periodicals and proceedings since 1985, as well as bibliographic information, abstracts, and reviews for those articles. These publications cover various fields related to computing, including software, hardware, computational theory, artificial intelligence, information science, human-computer interaction, instructional technology, and the research and development communities involved in computing.
Searching of the full-text is available using keywords, authors, and ACM subject classification terms, and features phrase searching, use of wildcards, and Boolean expression searching as well as search limitation on fields, publication, and publication date.
Our subscription to DL Core Package, DL Master SIG Package and the Guide includes:
- ACM DL Core Package, with 19 journals and magazines and 26 transactions.
- ACM DL Master SIG (Special Interest Group) Package, with more than 85 conference proceedings and all SIG newsletters.
- The ACM Online Guide to Computing Literature ("the Guide"), a database of 850,000 bibliographic citations expanding beyond ACM's literature.
Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters) — Includes the Science Citation Index and provides detailed citations and abstracts for the top scholarly periodicals in the sciences. This resource covers the top domestic and international journals, and links papers together by citation, which promotes a novel approach to related article discovery: One can work backwards, as though tracing through conventional article bibliographies, but one can also take a seminal article and trace one's way forward to papers that have cited that paper.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) — This multi-disciplinary full-text database includes more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc.
- Computer Source: Consumer Edition (EBSCO) — Computer Source provides the latest information and current trends in high technology. This database features over 120 full-text periodicals covering market information in computers, telecommunications, electronics, and the Internet.
- MathSciNet — This database provides citations and reviews of mathematical research literature from the Mathematical Reviews Database, dating 1940 to the present. Links from one entry to other entries citing/cited by it allow researchers to navigate the relationships between articles.
- Dissertations and Theses Full Text [Tarver Library] (ProQuest) — Dissertations and Theses Full Text is a multidisciplinary database which includes 2.4 million searchable citations to dissertations and theses from around the world from 1861 to the present day together with 1.2 million full text dissertations that are available for download in PDF format. The database offers full text for most of the dissertations added since 1997 and strong retrospective full text coverage for older graduate works.
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier) — Elsevier's e-journal/e-book platform
- SpringerLink e-Journals — Springer's platfrom for accessing online journals and books.