General Business Databases
- ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest) — ABI/INFORM Complete provides full text for over 1,461 U.S. and international journals covering all aspect of business and management. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for 759 journals. ABI/INFORM Complete is an expansion of, and replacement for, the database titled ABI/INFORM Global.
- Accounting and Tax Database (ProQuest) — Provides centralized access to top journals, reference reports, proceedings, dissertations and more, including over 2,300 publications with hundreds in full-text.
- Asian Business and Reference (ProQuest) — Information on companies, economies, markets, international trade, and overall business conditions throughout the Eastern Hemisphere.
- Banking Information Source (ProQuest) — Banking and financial services industry publications.
- Business Market Research Collection (ProQuest) — Conduct company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from these sources: Hoover's Company Profiles, OxResearch, and Snapshots.
- Business Source Complete Business Searching Interface (EBSCO) — Business Source Complete with an alternative business-oriented sesarch interface
- Hein Online — An image-based collection of legal periodicals, including the Law Journal Library, the Federal Register Library, the Treaties and Agreements Library, and the U.S. Supreme Court Library
- Hospitality & Tourism Complete (EBSCO) — Covers scholarly research and industry news relating to all areas of hospitality and tourism. Hospitality & Tourism Index Complete contains full text for more than 200 journals, including over fifty that are not included in Business Source Complete.
- JSTOR — An online archive containing back issues of scholarly journals in many disciplines.
- LexisNexis Academic — Many types of publications, virtually all in full text: newspapers (in English, other languages, and translations of international papers), legal news, general interest magazines, medical journals, trade publications, company financial information, transcripts, wire service reports, government publications (such as the federal case law, U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, Congressional Testimony, etc.), law reviews, and reference works (such as the Forbes Annual Directory, the Official Guide/American Marketplace and the US Global Trade Outlook).
- Mergent Online — Provides web-based access to the most detailed, accurate and comprehensive global company database. Mergent Online provides U.S. company data as well as international company data including U.S. company data for over 15,000 public companies and their SEC filings, U.S. annual reports, international company data for approximately 17,000 companies, international annual reports, FactSheets, and country information.
- RIA Checkpoint/Tax Products — Checkpoint is a tax research system that combines the most trustworthy information available with the most powerful research tools on the market. Checkpoint provides unparalleled expert guidance, powerful research and workflow tools, and integration capabilities that have revolutionized tax and accounting research.
- SpringerLink — Springer's platform for accessing online journals and books.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (ProQuest) — A resource that includes authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States. Published annually by the Federal Government since 1878, ProQuest now updates and publishes this resource monthly
- Telecommunications (ProQuest) — Covers topics including computer applications, data communications and data transmission systems, electronic data processing, information science and information theory, radio and television.
- Value Line Investment Survey — The Value Line Research Center provides on-line access to Value Line's leading publications covering stocks, mutual funds, options and convertible securities as well as special situation stocks.
- Wiley Online Library — Wiley Online Library is a multi-disciplinary database that includes full-text journal articles and some full-text reference sources.