Tarver Take Out
|Tarver Take Out
Delivery Service for Macon Faculty,
Staff and Administrative Personnel
Need a book but short on time?
Forget to pick up the DVD for your class?
Look no further than Tarver Take Out - a delivery service designed for Macon faculty, staff and administrators. We'll come to you! Please complete the Delivery Request Form for circulating books and media (DVD and video).
The following guidelines apply to Tarver Take Out.
- Items for delivery are from Tarver Library, Media Center, Swilley Library, and Regional Academic Centers Libraries.
- Delivery of items is limited to Macon's main campus, not including the Law School and School of Medicine (see box below).
- Completion of a Proxy Request Form (pdf) is required prior to delivery.
- Requests are filled subject to availability.
- Delivery of items may be delayed by inclement weather.
- Allow up to 24-48 hours for delivery of items.
|Need it when?
Contact the Circulation Department:
Due to delivery constraints, Tarver Take Out is not available beyond the Macon main campus. However, Law and Medicine faculty, staff and administrators have the opportunity to designate a proxy for picking up materials from Tarver Library. Please complete a Proxy Request Form (pdf) to benefit from this service.