- ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest) — ABI/INFORM Complete provides full text for over 1,461 U.S. and international journals covering all aspect of business and management. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for 759 journals. ABI/INFORM Complete is an expansion of, and replacement for, the database titled ABI/INFORM Global.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) — Provides abstracts and indexing for over 3,800, as well as full text for over 3,200 scholarly journals and general magazines.
- AGRICOLA (EBSCO) — Contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library and covers every major agricultural subject. The citations consist of journal articles, book chapters, monographs, theses, conference proceedings, serials, technical reports, patents, software, and other materials on a broad range of agricultural topics.
- Cochrane Library (Evidence for healthcare decision-making) (Wiley) — Search for evidence-based information on the effects of health care interventions. Includes full text of reviews in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (EBSCO) — Search 800 nursing and allied health journals, nursing dissertations, and selected other biomedical journals. Many fulltext articles available. Limited coverage of psychology and management literature is also included.
- LexisNexis Academic — Many types of publications, virtually all in full text: newspapers (in English, other languages, and translations of international papers), legal news, general interest magazines, medical journals, trade publications, company financial information, transcripts, wire service reports, government publications (such as the federal case law, U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, Congressional Testimony, etc.), law reviews, and reference works (such as the Forbes Annual Directory, the Official Guide/American Marketplace and the US Global Trade Outlook).
- OVID — Search the Medline and OldMedline databases of almost 5,000 medical journals, with links to full-text articles for 260+ journals.
- PsycARTICLES (EBSCO) — Definitive source of searchable full text articles on current issues in psychology.
- PsycINFO (EBSCO) — Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports, as well as citations to dissertations, in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines. Journal coverage includes international material selected from more than 1,700 periodicals from nearly 50 countries.PubMed (NLM) — NLM search engine for Medline and OldMedline databases. This customized portal will identify references for fulltext that is available for free on the Internet and via the library.
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier) — Elsevier's e-journal/e-book platform
- SocINDEX with Full Text (EBSCO) — SocINDEX with Full Text offers coverage from all subdisciplines of sociology, including abortion, anthropology, criminology, criminal justice, cultural sociology, demography, economic development, ethnic & racial studies, gender studies, marriage & family, politics, religion, rural sociology, social psychology, social structure, social work, sociological theory, sociology of education, substance abuse, urban studies, violence, welfare, and many others.
- Sociological Collection (EBSCO) — Provides information on all areas of sociology, including social behavior, human tendencies, interaction, relationships, community development, culture and social structure.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters) — Covers bibliographic and citation information from over 6,650 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals across 150 disciplines.
Gregg StevensCollege of Health Professions Librarian
Sorry, there are none yet.