- AccessMedicine — A full-text resource of over 50 textbooks in clinical and educational medicine. Also has drug information, practice guidelines, quick access to diagnosis and treatment of 800 disorders, diagnostic tests, customizable patient education materials, and health news channels. Image, video, and audio content are available as well.
- ACP Journal Club
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (EBSCO) — Search 800 nursing and allied health journals, nursing dissertations, and selected other biomedical journals. Many fulltext articles available. Limited coverage of psychology and management literature is also included.
- ClinicalKey — ClincalKey is dubbed a "Clinical Insight Engine" designed with the physician’s workflow in mind. Providing quick access to Elsevier's clinical diagnosis/point of care information, ClinicalKey puts you in contact with relevant information you need for the situation at hand. Includes content from 800+ books in every medical discipline, 500+ top journals, and 9,000+ videos of surgical procedures and other techniques.
- Cochrane Library (Evidence for healthcare decision-making) (Wiley) — Search for evidence-based information on the effects of health care interventions. Includes full text of reviews in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- Dynamed Plus (EBSCO) — Medical information database for Point-of-Care reference.
- OVID — Search the Medline and OldMedline databases of almost 5,000 medical journals, with links to full-text articles for 260+ journals.
- PubMed (NLM) — NLM search engine for Medline and OldMedline databases. This customized portal will identify references for fulltext that is available for free on the Internet and via the library.
- PsycARTICLES (EBSCO) — Definitive source of searchable full text articles on current issues in psychology.
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier) — Elsevier's e-journal/e-book platform
- VisualDX — A diagnostic decision support system designed by clinicians to aid medical professionals in the diagnosis of visually identifiable diseases.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters) — Covers bibliographic and citation information from over 6,650 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals across 150 disciplines.
Health Sciences Team