- ACM Digital Library — Includes the Association for Computing Machinery's Core Package of Publications (journals), Master SIG (proceedings), and Online Guide to the Computing Literature in full text.
- Computing (ProQuest) — Includes product reviews, database design and management, software, hardware, e-commerce, Web site development, intranets and extranets, and technology management.includes product reviews, database design and management, software, hardware, e-commerce, Web site development, intranets and extranets, and technology management.
- Information Science & Technology Abstracts (EBSCO) — Provides indexing and abstract coverage of topics on technology including classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management, Internet search engines, printed and electronic information sources, the information industry, electronic publishing, and more. Sources indexed include books, research reports, conference proceedings, and patents.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (EBSCO) — Indexes more than 600 periodicals, plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.
- Telecommunications (ProQuest) — Covers topics including computer applications, data communications and data transmission systems, electronic data processing, information science and information theory, radio and television.
- Web of Science (Web of Knowledge/Thomson Reuters) — Provides detailed citations and abstracts for the top scholarly periodicals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities. Includes the Science Citation Index, the Social Sciences Citation Index, and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index. Covers both domestic and international journals, open access resources, books, patents, proceedings, and Web sites.