Communication & Theatre
- Communication & Mass Media Complete — This database indexes more than 285 publications in the field of communication and mass media studies.
- Academic Search Complete —This multi-disciplinary full-text database includes more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc.
- CQ Researcher — Coverage of political and social issues, with reports on topics in health, international affairs, education, the environment, technology, and the U.S. economy.
- TOPICsearch (EBSCO) — A current events database covering social, political, and economic issues, scientific discoveries, and other popular topics. The database contains full text for over 66,000 articles from more than 2,700 diverse sources including international and regional newspapers, periodicals, biographies, public opinion polls, book reviews, pamphlets, and government information.
- PsycARTICLES—This database, from the American Psychological Association (APA), is a definitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology. The database contains more than 100,000 articles from 59 journals - 48 published by the APA and 11 from allied organizations. It includes all journal articles, letters to the editor, and errata from each journal. Coverage spans 1894 to present, and most APA journals are available from Volume 1, Issue 1.
- PsycINFO — This database contains over 2 million book and journal citations dating back from the 1800's to the present, including extensive coverage on communication behavior.
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection—This full-text database includes over 500 journals covering 1965 to the present.
- Dissertations and Theses Full Text —This multidisciplinary database includes 2.4 million searchable citations to dissertations and theses from around the world from 1861 to the present day together with 1.2 million full text dissertations that are available for download in PDF format. The database offers full-text for most of the dissertations added since 1997 and strong retrospective full text coverage for older graduate works.
- JSTOR — An online archive containing back issues of scholarly journals in many disciplines.
- ARTstor Digital Library — This resource provides over 1.5 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences with an accessible suite of software tools for teaching and research. Please reference the Terms and Conditions for information on how to responsibly use the images in this collection.
- LexisNexis Academic—This database is updated daily and it provides full-text access to regional and national newspapers.
- Newspaper Source (EBSCO) — Provides current information from daily feeds from the Knight-Ridder/Tribune Business News and Knight-Ridder/Tribune News Service Newspaper Source as well as cover to cover coverage of The Christian Science Monitor, the 1996 Pulitzer Prize Winner for International Reporting, and coverage from national and international titles, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Hong Kong Standard, The Jakarta Post, and Jordan Today.
- ProQuest Newspapers — Provides full-text access to five major national newspapers. Coverage includes full-text articles but not advertisements, illustrations, or photographs.
- WorldCat — The world's most comprehensive bibliography with bibliographic records representing information spanning 4,000 years of knowledge. It is the OCLC Online Union Catalog of information contributed by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) member libraries worldwide.